Emily Becher, Research Associate — Applied Research and Evaluation
Do you have knowledge and experience using Qualtrics but find it a bit "clunky" or awkward to use? Do you want to know useful ways to capture the data you need? Do you simply want to brush up your Qualtrics skills?
If so, the upcoming Qualtrics Tips & Tricks: Making the Most of Your Surveys training is for you! The Family Development Applied Research and Evaluation (ARE) team is providing this training exclusively for FD staff.
In this training, you will:
- Build upon the knowledge and skills you already have using Qualtrics. You will need a fair amount of background knowledge and skills to make the most of this upcoming training. Get that background by watching the previous Qualtrics Webinar Series presented by the ARE team.
- Learn about the latest Qualtrics shortcuts that will save you time and effort.
- Get an overview about what's new and on the horizon for Qualtrics, based on the recent annual national Qualtrics Insight Summit.
- See examples of how Family Development is using Qualtrics.
- Access additional resources that will enable you to make your own useful surveys in Qualtrics.
We hope to see you there! If you can’t make it on March 16, note that this training will be recorded and made available afterward. If you have any questions about this training, feel free to contact us.