As shared during the June “FD Updates” webinar, FD leadership will soon be making "the rounds" to every region of the state. The purpose of these meetings will be for FD leadership to do the following:
- Engage with the entire range of FD staff in each region.
- Answer questions about the 2014 Employee Engagement Survey.
- Learn more about each region’s “grand” challenges, including building on the culture and diversity discussion from April’s conference.
- Tuesday, August 11 (11:30 a.m.–4 p.m.) — Willmar
- Wednesday, August 12 (10 a.m.–2:30 p.m.) — Detroit Lakes
- Thursday, August 13 (10 a.m.–2:30 p.m.) — Grand Rapids
- Friday, August 14 (9 a.m.–1:30 p.m.) — Owatonna
- Wednesday, September 23 (10 a.m.–2:30 p.m.) — Andover
- Thursday, September 24 (10 a.m.–2:30 p.m.) — Minneapolis
- Tuesday, September 29 (10 a.m.–2:30 p.m.) — St. Paul
Please register now for one of these regional visits. If you are unable to attend the one in your region, register for another location on a date that you are available. Registrations are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, July 24.