- About FD: New page! The Qualey-Skjervold Scholarship and Professional Development Fund has information about the fund, as well as a call to donate. Not included on the web page: a pronunciation guide. I say “kwai-lee sure-vold” and no one’s corrected me yet.
- Centro de Extensión para el Desarrollo de la Familia: We’ve got more resources translated into Spanish:
- Lista para comprobar el mantenimiento del hogar (Home Maintenance Checklist)
- Los Niños y Jóvenes Aprenden y se Desarrollan cuando Hacen Trabajo Voluntario (Child and Youth Learn and Develop when Volunteering)
- Tarjetas con actividades: ¡Vamos a movernos! (Let’s Move Activity Cards)
- Children, Youth & Family Consortium: Sara Langworthy, Extension Educator — CYFC, reorganized the Video page and you will not want to miss the newest video, Mental Health: Yours, Mine and Ours, featuring Cari Michaels.
- Health and Nutrition: Mary Schroeder, Extension Educator — Health and Nutrition, has been hard at work and one outcome is the revived Training for Child Care Providers page.
- Live Healthy, Live Well: Two items have changed on this website:
- New section! School Violence has been moved from the Families with Teens website to the Healthy Children section.
- Updated map! Check out changes on the map of farmers markets that accept SNAP/EBT and those that participate in the Market Bucks Initiative. Contact Ryan Johnson, SNAP-Ed State Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any changes or additions to the map: z.umn.edu/farmersmarkets.
In the last year
1. Chrome (34%)
2. Internet Explorer (24%)
3. Safari (19%)
4. Firefox (14%)
In the last 30 days
1. Chrome (43%)
2. Safari (20%)
3. Internet Explorer (20%)
4. Firefox (12%)